Learn Italian Online
Welcome to our Italian language learning website! Here you can learn Italian from home with our effective Flashcard System. Only 10 minutes a day will help you speak Italian in a shorter time.
- Practice and test your Italian vocabulary with our easy Audio Flashcard System and various exercises, such as multiple choice tests, writing exercises and listening exercises
- Words and sentences in high audio quality (Native speakers from Italy)
- Suitable for all levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Study Italian words and sentences by one daily lesson via our free newsletter
- Learn Italian with everyday dialogs, jokes, quotes, news and other interesting texts
- Our Italian - English dictionary has thousands of entries
- The Italian flashcards are divided into topics, e.g. animals, weather, travel, computer, useful phrases, food, business, art
- Learn Italian by competing with other users in our addictive language games
- Easy to get started - no need to download any software unlike other language courses!
- Copy and paste any text into our text analyzer and get it broken down into words to practice
- Free Basic Account or an affordable Premium Account. For differences between those two accounts please click here.
Free Sign Up
*Please note that you are signing up for a free basic account which includes the features of a premium account for a trial period of 7 days. For details please click here.
You can also use Facebook to register and log in:
Korean-Flashcards lets the learner see how words are actually used in the context, not at stand-alone entities on a dictionary page. The Korean language can be intimidating for many learners because of it's complicated grammatical elements like conjugation and particles. Korean-Flashcards is a valuable resource because it lets learners see these parts of language come together in real-life contexts. The daily sentences include phrases that learners can apply immediately in their daily lives. I recommend this resource to any language learner.
(Language Blogger Anne from AnneMerritt.com, 03. Apr 2014)
I want to thank you for daily sending me a Chinese sentence. One sentence a day is not enough to really learn, but one sentence a day is a wonderful supplement to my Chinese lessons. I get to review some words/characters in a different context; I get encouraged when I get read your daily sentence; I get to learn a new word/expression that is not in my books! Plus I have access to learn the details of the words that catch my interest. I have searched for a site to learn Chinese that uses the traditional characters and the bopomofo. I think you are the best! Keep it up!
(Lily, 01. Apr 2014)
There is so much more than Rosetta, I have tried to study through their program, it is limited. This has much more examples, texts, jokes, words, everything! Just going on the words by level and getting example sentences gives a person hours of study and brings them so much closer to fluency. Also the high score games are wonderful, it lets you know how much more you can recognize just by getting a higher score! I have used Rosetta, 50 languages website, babblefish, internet polyglot, various cell phone apps, flashcard apps, so much over five years and this website is the best that I have found! Also there is access to so many other languages that I haven't even started with! So much to do, so little time!
(Diane G., 23. Mar 2014)